15.00 EURO fixed rate shipping include to your door delivery and parcel tracking by DPD
Check the satus of your parcel here: http://www.dpd.com/tracking
Boutique Oils ships internationally every week and we welcome your orders. Many international customers find that fast and affordable shipment makes it advantageous to order from us. We ship internationally using tracking service and accept payment via major credit cards, Paypal, Moneybookers. We look forward to doing business with you!
We run an honest store and do not build our profits on overpriced shipping fees.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Our shipping fees are still the lowest around. You can check that easily by adding products to your cart and selecting an address (each destination country has a different price per first kg. and then another price per each additional one). We advise you to group your items in one order.
Shipping will take about 3-5 working days on international orders and it applies to most of the European Union. All packages are insured at no additional cost to you; we are pleased to ship internationally and looking to grow our business overseas. Please allow one extra day for handling. We respond to e-mails in just a few hours provided you write to us during normal business hours 8AM-6PM M-S (UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest, Istanbul time. Let us know of any problems you might encounter.
Returns and Exchanges
All Returns must be received within 45 days of the date of purchase. Returns/exchanges are gladly accepted on new products in the original packaging, however please read our complete policy prior to returning items to Boutique Oils.
-A customer must call or e-mail us (using the contact form on top of the page) for a return merchandise authorization number prior to shipping the product back to us. We respond to e-mails promptly provided you write to us during normal business hours 8AM-6PM M-S (UTC+02:00) Athens, Bucharest, Istanbul time.
- Please copy your invoice, write the return merchandise authorization number on it and return it with the product to the address on the box
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs. If you are exchanging an item, any additional charges will be charged before shipment.
- Please repack all items so that they will not be damaged in shipment. Boutique Oils is not responsible for freight on damaged return shipments. Please insure items appropriately.
- All merchandise will be inspected by Boutique Oils before credit is issued.
- OPEN BOTTLE PRODUCTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE-
- If you receive an order that is damaged in shipment, please retain all boxes and packing materials. Contact us as soon as possible and we will have the shipper inspect and pick up the damaged items. We will re-ship the order once the damage claim has been settled with the shipper.
As an alternative to refusing a shipment, please contact us and follow the return procedure above.